The cottages at Walker Lake Resort are situated on the peaceful and serene Walker Lake just minutes away from the Town of Huntsville. Walker Lake is great for canoeing, kayaking, swimming, quiet meditation, and spending quality time with your loved one, family, and friends. When you book your cottage vacation with us you will get access to our private beach with water a trampoline, kayaks, canoes, and dock. Walker Lake is the perfect location for a pleasant and relaxing getaway. The beautiful natural landscape offers a sense of tranquility and serenity unique to Ontario’s Cottage County.
Each of our cottages have been newly renovated each with their own sense of charm and character. Each cottage is equipped with cutlery, pots, pans, and essential cooking utensils during your stay. Linens and towels are also provided with each cottage, with the exception of beach towels. Please note that we are a pet-free resort.
Summer Season we have a 7-night minimum (June 12th to September 11th)
Cottages Cedar, Birch and Pine are booked Friday to Friday
Cottages Oak, Acorn, Spruce and Maple are booked Saturday t0 Saturday
COVID-19 UPDATE: NEW CLEANING PROCEDURES AND POLICIES
We are working hard to ensure you have a safe and healthy holiday as your health and happiness is our utmost concern.
Walker Lake Resort is in many ways an ideal environment for a holiday. Each cottage is self-contained and if you choose to continue to practice social distancing, you will be able to do so without any problems.
Our promise to you is that we will:
- Respect social distancing.
- Implement Health Canada cleaning guidelines.
- Clean using Health Canada approved anti-virus cleaners.
- Disinfect and sanitize all hard surfaces such as tables, counter, floors, walls, toilettes etc.
- Ensure all bedding and towels are professionally cleaning and unwrapped just prior to your arrival.
- Allow guests to bring their own towels and bedding if desired.
- Clean all kitchen plates, glasses, cutlery and pans and pots in a sanitizing dishwasher between guests, guests are also allowed to bring their own kitchen equipment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us anytime at 705-635-2473.